2. Purpose of Processing Personal Information.
G-FAIR Secretariat processes personal information for the following purposes.
The personal information shall not be used for any purposes other than the following, and if the purpose of use is amended, appropriate measures shall be implemented such as obtaining additional consent in accordance with Article 18.
① Registration and Management of Membership.
- Personal Information is processed for the purpose of confirming the intention to join membership, identifying/certifying for providing membership services, maintaining/managing membership, Identification due to the implementation of limited identification system, preventing illegal use of services, checking the consent of legal representatives when processing personal information for children under the age of 14, and various notices, notifications, grievances, etc.
② Marketing and Advertisement.
- G-FAIR Secretariat may use e-mails and addresses collected through membership registration for various events and surveys related to holding of this exhibition, which is for expanding users' convenience, providing services and gathering opinions.
- Also, G-FAIR Secretariat may collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of users who participate in the event and survey. This is to provide freebies and better services to users.
- Personal information collected through the membership registration shall be held permanently unless the user withdraws from the membership, and the information will be continuously used to provide better services. However, personal information collected through events, surveys, and etc. shall be destroyed without any delay when the purpose has been achieved.
③ Office Process and Service Provision.
- Personal information is processed for the purpose of identifying the complainant, checking the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-check, and noticing the processing result etc.
- Personal information shall be processed for the purpose of providing the participation service for this exhibition.
* Your personal information shall not be provided to the individual or the organization that requested the advertisement
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information.
① Your personal information shall be destroyed when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved. However, if it is necessary to hold information for a certain period of time in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, due to confirmation of rights and obligations etc., the information will be held by the applicable law.
-Regarding membership information, we shall ask for the consent in advance by specifying the purpose and period of collection, and the items of personal information that will be collected in the situation of withdrawing from membership or being expelled from membership.
② If you request to access to the collected information with your consent, we shall take measures to view and check it.
4. Items and Preparation of Processed Personal Information.
G-FAIR Secretariat processes the following personal information items:
① Registration and management of website membership - required items, optional items.
- Required Items : Name, ID, password, business number, company name, phone number, fax number, representative name, representative name, company classification, address, and type of business.
- Optional Items : Date of establishment, company capital, number of employees, domestic sales, the amount of export, foreign company status, overseas company branch or agency status, export status, venture status, venture status and female company status.
② In the process of using the Internet service, the following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected.
- Service usage records, access logs, cookie, bad records, etc.
5. Personal Information File Registration Status.
The purpose of processing the personal information file registered and disclosed by G-FAIR in accordance with Article 32 of the Personal Information Protection Act is as follows:
① Personal Information File Name: User Information of G-FAIR Service.
- Personal information items: name, business number, company name, phone number, fax number, representative name, representative email, company classification, address, and the type of business.
- Collecting Method: website, signature form.
- Retention Basis: consent to the information subject.
- Retention period: 3 years.
- Relevant laws and regulations: Records on the processing of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years.
② Personal Information File Name: User information for processing requests such as accessing personal information.
- Personal information items: name, ID, business number, company number, fax number, representative name, representative email, company classification, address, and the type of business.
- Collection Method: written form, reference to administrative work or proof of facts.
- Retention Basis: Article 35-39 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Retention period: 3 years.
6. Clauses Concerning the Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties.
① G-FAIR Secretariat shall use your personal information only within the scope notified in the <Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information>and shall not use it beyond that scope or provide it to third parties or other organizations. However, exceptions are made if the user himself/herself has given permission or if there is a request by legal procedure in accordance with the relevant laws.
② G-FAIR Secretariat will make every effort to avoid unfair use and provision of personal information.
7. Clauses Concerning Consignment of Personal Information.
G-FAIR Secretariat consigns the processing of your personal information to the better service.
- Consignee(trustee): With System Co., Ltd.
- Details of consigned tasks: system management, checking and processing in case of failure.
- Consignment period: Destroy immediately when the purpose has been achieved.
① In accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, consignment contract is prohibiting of processing personal information, taking measures for technical and administrative protection, restricting on re-consignment, managing and supervising of consignee, specifying clauses related to liability such as compensation for damages, in documents such as contracts, supervising whether the consignee processes personal information safely, in addition to the purpose of practicing consignment work.
8. Procedures and Methods for Destroying Personal Information.
When G-FAIR Secretariat destroys personal information after achieving the purpose of collecting information, it uses the following methods that cannot be restored or reproduced.
① Compared to the personal information collection method, we will take appropriate measures to make it easier to cancel consent(withdrawal of membership)to the collection of personal information.
② Personal information stored in the form of the electronic file shall be deleted using the technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
9. Rights & Obligations and Practicing Methods of Information Subject and Legal Representative.
① The information subject may exercise the right to request to access, correct, delete, and suspend of processing of personal information, at any time, the Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator, which is the operating organization of G-FAIR KOREA exhibition.
② The exercise of rights under Clause 1 may be made in written form, e-mail, fax, etc. to the Gyeonggi Business & Science Accelerator in accordance with Article 41 Clause 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act, and Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator shall take measures without any delay.
③ The exercise of rights under Clause 1 may be conducted through the agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who consigned, etc. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with the attached Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
④ The request for access to personal information and suspension of processing may be restricted in accordance with Article 35 Clause 5, Article 37 Clause 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested, if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws and regulations.
⑥ Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator confirms whether the person who made the request for access, the request for correction or deletion, or the request for suspension of processing is the right person or a legitimate agent.
10. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information.
G-FAIR Secretariat takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
① Administrative Measures.
- Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
② Technical Measures.
-management of access rights to personal information processing system, etc., installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program.
③ Physical measures.
- Access control.
11. Clauses Concerning the Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Devices that Automatically Collect Personal Information.
G-FAIR Secretariat uses 'cookie' that store and retrieve usage information from time to time, to provide personalized services to users.
Cookie is a small amount of information that the server(http), used to run the website, sends to the user's computer browser and this may be stored on a hard disk inside of the user's PC computer.
① Purpose of Using Cookie.
- It is used to provide optimized information to the user by identifying the type of visit and use, popular search word, and security access, for each service and website visited by the user.
② Installation, operation, and rejection of cookie.
- You may refuse to save cookie by setting options on the Tools > Internet Options > Personal Information menu at the top of your web browser.
③ Refusing to save the cookie may cause difficulties in using personalized services.
12. Clauses Concerning the Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection.
① Personal Information Protection Manager.
- Name : Kim Byung-ki.
- Affiliated: Director of Management Innovation Department of Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator.
- Position: Acting Director of Management Innovation Department.
- Contact Number: 031-259-6005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
② Website Personal Information Manager.
- Name: Lim Jang-bin
- Affiliation: Exhibition Team of Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator.
- Position: Team leader.
- Contact Number: 031-259-6121
- Email: email@example.com
③ Personal Information Protection Manager.
- Name: Shin Hyeji.
- Affiliation: Exhibition Team of Gyonggido Business & Science Accelerator.
- Position: Assistant manager.
- Contact Number: 031-259-6151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Department Receiving and Processing Requests for Access to Personal Information.
① The information subject may request the following departments to access personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act. Gyonggido Business & Science Accelerator will try our best to expediate requests for personal information access by information subjects.
▶ Personal Information Access Request Receipt and Processing Department.
- Department Name : Public Relations Team of Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator
- Manager: Kang Jung-il
- Contact Number: 031-259-6155
- Fax: 031-259-7360
② The information subject may request access to personal information, in addition to the department of reception and processing of request for access in accordance with Clause1, through the Ministry of the Interior and Safety's "Comprehensive Personal Information Protection Portal" website(www.privacy.go.kr).
* comprehensive personal information protection portal of Ministry of the Interior and Safety - Personal Information Complaint - Request for Viewing Personal Information, etc. (real name authentication is required through public IPIN)
14. Relief Method for Infringement on Rights and Interests of the Information Subject.
The information subject may inquire about damage relief and counseling for personal information infringement to the following organization.
<The following organization is separated from G-FAIR. Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the results of handling complaint on personal information and damage relief of Gyeonggido Business & Science Accelerator, or if you need more help>
▶ Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center(operated by Korean Internet & Security Agency).
- Responsibilities : Reporting personal information infringement, apply ing for consultation.